(RADIATOR) Volume Base in Radiator

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Mon Feb 18 14:58:37 CST 2008

Hello Fendy -

Yes this is possible, as long as your NAS equipment reports traffic
volume in the RADIUS accounting requests, you can add the
corresponding columns to your accounting table and write the values
to the database along with the the time data. The exact details will
depend on what else you are already doing in your Radiator
configuration file, what database you are using, etc.

On 18 Feb 2008, at 17:27, N Effendy Aritonang wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have Radiator installed on my debian. I also have implemented the
> time base billing. Now, my boss asked me to implement volume base
> billing. My first question, is it possible to implement volume base
> in radiator? If it’s possible, how to make the configuration?
>
> Thank you,
> Fendy
> PT Sejahtera Globalindo, Infoasia, Indonesia

NB:

radiator)?
Have you checked the RadiusExpert wiki:
http://www.open.com.au/wiki/index.php/Main_Page