AW: (RADIATOR) http admin config question

Alex Sharaz A.Sharaz at hull.ac.uk
Mon Feb 4 10:57:53 CST 2008

Many thanks
Works a treat
Alex

-----Original Message-----
From: Hugh Irvine [mailto:hugh at open.com.au]
Sent: 02 February 2008 07:50
To: Wallner Martin
Cc: Alex Sharaz; radiator at open.com.au
Subject: Re: AW: (RADIATOR) http admin config question

Hello Martin, Hello Alex -

As an alternative you can pass in the port number on the command line
using a GlobalVar:

	Radiator-4.0 hugh$ perl radiusd -foreground -log_stdout -trace 4 -
config_file serverhttp.cfg serverhttpport=9044

with the following in the configuration file (see "goodies/
serverhttp.cfg"):

<ServerHTTP>
         # Specifies the TCP port to use. Defaults to 9048
         Port %{GlobalVar:serverhttpport}
</ServerHTTP>

hope that helps

NB: