[RADIATOR] Notable installations wanted for a Radiator talk at german Perl conference

Kurt Jaeger radiator at c0mplx.org
Sun Dec 14 11:29:42 CST 2008

Hi!

I'll give a talk about Radiator at the German Perl Workshop in February

http://www.perl-workshop.de/de/2009/index.html

and among other things want to mention notable Radiator installations
or remarkable setups that are willing to be mentioned at that talk.

If you have such a remarkable setup and want to be mentioned:
feel free to send me a short notice and quick overview so that I can add
you to the talk.

I'll also try to write an article about Radiator in the future for
http://www.foo-magazin.de/, which is the german Perl magazine, so I'll
re-use those notable installations in that text as well.

Thanks in advance!

--
pi at opsec.eu            +49 171 3101372                        12 years to go !