[RADIATOR] Configuring TACACS+ for V0 clients

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Tue Aug 26 19:27:55 CDT 2008

Hello Al -

There is a problem in your configuration file - the AuthBy SYSTEM
needs an Identifier so it can be referenced from the AuthBy FILE:

<Realm DEFAULT>
         <AuthBy FILE>
                 Filename %D/users
         </AuthBy>
         # Log accounting to a detail file
         AcctLogFileName %L/detail
</Realm>

<AuthBy SYSTEM>
         Identifier System
</AuthBy SYSTEM>

To say what else might be wrong I will need to see the Radiator debug
showing what is happening.

NB: