[RADIATOR] Some notes to <authby rsaam>

Sami Keski-Kasari samikk at archred.com
Mon Aug 25 09:34:17 CDT 2008

Hi again Mike,

For some reason it still doesn't work at least inside authby rsaam.

With PAP there is entry in log:
Mon Aug 25 17:26:34 2008: DEBUG: Radius::AuthRSAAM looks for match with
samikk-token [samikk-token at rsa.archred.com]

With EAP-GTC there is no such line.

I have tested this with EAP-TTLS.

EAP-GTC inside PEAP doesn't work either.

--
Sami