(RADIATOR) Adding outer request attributes to inner requests before handler

Craig Simons craigsimons at sfu.ca
Wed Apr 30 19:21:24 CDT 2008

Hugh et al.,

I have a wireless switch that has multiple SSIDs configured, with each SSID requiring different AuthBy logic (some check different directories, other proxy to another Radius server, etc). The problem is that with TTLS/PEAP, I can't figure out a way to handle inner requests differently as the inner request do not have any other attributes other than user-name and password.

What strategy should I use to process these requests? The Calling-Station-Id attribute has the SSID of the outer reqeust. I have tried:

AddToRequestIfNotExist Calling-Station-Id=%{OuterRequest:Calling-Station-Id}

But this doesn't seem to have any effect when specified within the Client clause.

Regards,
Craig Simons

Craig Simons
Network Operations