(RADIATOR) Status returns from SessionLog SQL statements and using radar

Alex Sharaz A.Sharaz at hull.ac.uk
Wed Apr 30 12:04:25 CDT 2008

Hi,

Question 1

Having define a set of sq statements in a SessionLog SQL statement, is there
any way of getting hold of a status return
To indicate whether an sql statement has successfully completed?

Question 2

I'm using radar-1.8 to look at each of the auth and acct instances running
on some real servers. If i select accounting-request and dropped accounting
requests it appears that both graphs match identically i.e implying that
radiator is dropping all the accounting requests being passed to it.

I'm fairly certain this ain't happening well, at least not all the time. The
thing is that its displaying the same thing on all my radiator servers.

How can i find out why its dropping accounting records ( well if it actually
is)
Alex