(RADIATOR) Authentication control for DIGIPASS

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Mon Apr 28 05:43:00 CDT 2008

Hello Eddie -

To manage your users and Digipass tokens you can either use RAdmin or
your own user/token management system.

And as for an API I don't quite know what you mean - can you give me
more details on what you need?

Radiator is written in Perl and there are a large number of user
entry points called "hooks" which you can use to call your own code.
Otherwise you can write your own AuthBy module. These facilities are
documented in the Radiator manual ("doc/ref.html"), and of course you
should read the Radiator source code for all details.

On 28 Apr 2008, at 14:27, Eddie Chu wrote:

> Dear Support,
>
> 	How do I implement the following function in Radiator for
> DIGIPASS authentication:
> - enable / disable user
> - restrict user access / authentication time
> - record authentication / access time
>
> 	Besides, is there any API for other application to interface
> with Radiator.
>
> 	Thanks!
>

> Eddie Chu

NB: