(RADIATOR) Centralizing auth logs on a Win32 platform

Robert Fisher rfisher at sitestar.net
Thu Apr 24 09:09:14 CDT 2008

Greetings:

    Presently, I have several Windows machines running Radiator on
physically disparate networks.   What I'm looking for is a clean way to
centralize the information from AuthLog.     Initially, I used
AuthLogEmerald, but the problem that I encountered was that if there was
ever an issue with the central logging database -- that Radiator stopped
processing requests , even though the local database it utilized through
AuthSQL would be active and responding.

    I'm not sure if AuthLogSyslog would have similiar difficulties or
not, but looks like it would require a conversion from Sys::Syslog to
Net::Syslog to be a viable option on windows.

    So asking here if anyone else has tackled the problem, and if so how?

Thanks in advance,
Robert Fisher

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au