(RADIATOR) More parameters from AddressAllocator SQL to AuthBy Dynaddress?

Toomas Kärner tomkar at estpak.ee
Mon Apr 21 03:54:47 CDT 2008

Hello Hugh,

It's a case of DHCP setup where the NAS has several IP pools and
together with the Framed-IP-Address I need to give default gateway
(dependent on the pool from which I got the address) and some other
VSA's that are depending on the Pool only (not the subscriber). I'd
use the pool-hint as the pool_id to join them from another table where
I would keep a set of parameters that are the same for all IP's in
that pool but differ from pool to pool. But that's already technical
after I have found a way how to pass them on.

Rgds.
Toomas

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au