(RADIATOR) Re: PIN code authentication + hijack traffic and force end user to a specific portal to login?

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Sun Apr 20 18:51:15 CDT 2008

Hello Scott -

Have you tried ActivePerl 5.8.8.820?

Once you have a LogMicroseconds log, the trace 4 debug will include a
6 digit number in the timestamp indicating the microsecond offset in
the current second. This will show you exactly how long each
processing step is taking, and hence how many requests per second you
can process. It will also show you where your performance bottlenecks
are.

You should check Google for RADIUS testing tools - a search for
"RADIUS protocol testing tools" gives lots of hits.

On 21 Apr 2008, at 00:22, ScottXiao163 wrote:

> Hi Hugh
> Thanks for the advice. I tried to install Hires but got the
> error ,please advise.
>
> PPM> install Time::Hires
> Install package 'Time-Hires?' (y/N): y
> Installing package 'Time-Hires'...
> Error installing package 'Time-Hires': Read a PPD for 'Time-Hires',
> but it is no
> t intended for this build of Perl (MSWin32-x86-multi-thread)
> My OS is windows 2003 server in VMware, MS SQL workgroup edition
> install.Perl 5.6.1.Build 638
>
> Do you have more details on how to use that for testing the
> performance? Any tools recommended to simulate thousands of users
> concurrent login?
> Thanks!
> Scott
>

> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Hugh Irvine" <hugh at open.com.au>