(RADIATOR) SafeWord: Platinum ? unix-based radiator ?

Mike McCauley mikem at open.com.au
Sat Apr 19 06:17:59 CDT 2008

Hello Kurt,

On Friday 18 April 2008 00:54, Kurt Jaeger wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Two questions on SafeWord support with Radiator:
>
> According to:
>
> http://www.open.com.au/radiator/technical.html#auth
>
> ---------
> Supports SafeWord PremierAccess with fixed (static) passwords and
> SafeWord Silver and Gold tokens.
> ---------
>
> Q1: What about Platinum and dynamic passwords ? Anything planned ?

Not tested here, but the authentication is done with a remote procedure call
to the safeword server, so we would expect anything supported by the safeword
server to work.

> Q2: Will a unix-based radiator instance work with SafeWord
>     or does it need to run on Windows due to some DLL ?

It runs on any platform and connects to the safeword server using
IO::Socket::SSL

Mike McCauley                               mikem at open.com.au

TTLS, PEAP etc on Unix, Windows, MacOS, NetWare etc.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au