(RADIATOR) additions to dictionary (InfoBlox)

Andrew D. Clark adc at umn.edu
Thu Apr 10 13:33:34 CDT 2008

Could the following attributes be added to the dictionary?  I've added them to
my local dictionaries, but perhaps others will find them useful too.  They
are for InfoBlox devices:

 VENDORATTR 7779  Infoblox-windows-group        1 string
 VENDORATTR 7779  Infoblox-variable-1           2 string
 VENDORATTR 7779  Infoblox-variable-2           3 string
 VENDORATTR 7779  Infoblox-variable-3           4 string
 VENDORATTR 7779  Infoblox-variable-4           5 string
 VENDORATTR 7779  Infoblox-variable-5           6 string
 VENDORATTR 7779  Infoblox-Version              7 string
 VENDORATTR 7779  Infoblox-Product-Name         8 string
 VENDORATTR 7779  Infoblox-Group-Info           9 string

Thanks in advance.

--
Andrew D. Clark, Network Operations Engineer
University of Minnesota, Networking/Telecom Services

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au