(RADIATOR) RewriteUsername in AuthBy GROUP

Andrew D. Clark adc at umn.edu
Wed Apr 9 14:04:19 CDT 2008

I have a question about RewriteUsername in AuthBy GROUP.  If I have several
AuthBy GROUP clauses, is the rewrite scoped to just the AuthBy GROUP in which
it occurs or is it changed from then on?
Just wondering whether I need to rewrite it back to what it was (%u) or no.

Thanks.

--
Andrew D. Clark, Network Operations Engineer
University of Minnesota, Networking/Telecom Services

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au