(RADIATOR) DHCP Support

Jamie Orzechowski admin at ripnet.com
Wed Apr 9 11:58:22 CDT 2008

Only problem for me is the Arris C3 CMTS's do not support Radius like
the Cisco's do .. I am looking into doing it via 802.1X with my switch
if possible

--
Jamie Orzechowski - CCNA

THIS MESSAGE IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE ADDRESSEE,
IT MAY CONTAIN PRIVILEGED OR CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION.
ANY UNAUTHORIZED DISCLOSURE IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS MESSAGE IN ERROR, PLEASE
NOTIFY ME IMMEDIATELY SO THAT I MAY CORRECT MY INTERNAL
RECORDS.  PLEASE THEN DELETE THE ORIGINAL MESSAGE.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au