(RADIATOR) any module allows radiator server to hijack traffic and force end user to a specific portal to login?

ScottXiao163 scottshaw at 163.com
Wed Apr 9 08:51:00 CDT 2008

 Hello team
 Is there any module allows radiator server to hijack traffic and force end
user to a specific portal to login? Usually what we did before is, to let
customer buy a access controller ,and it can do hijack and force all DHCP(or
event static IP address user) users ' web brower redirect to a web server's
login page.The login will use radiator's AAA servcie. But now many AC has
their own builtin AAA service , so the custome may not need radiator at all
if we introduce the AC to customer. that's why I ask if there is any
optional module can do this. any advice?

Thanks!
Scott

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au