(RADIATOR)How to restrict one account to be used by one user

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Tue Apr 8 03:44:41 CDT 2008

Hello Scott -

This is always a problem and there may not be a reasonable solution.

If the connection requests for a particular user should always come
from the same phone number, you can use that as a check item (Calling-
Station-Id, which assumes that you actually receive this in the
RADIUS access request). Otherwise you can use MaxSessions or
Simultaneous-Use, but as you say that won't stop sharing at different
times or proxy servers.

I don't know enough about the environment you are working in to be
able to suggest anything more detailed.

On 8 Apr 2008, at 15:51, ScottXiao163 wrote:
> Hello team
> any advice on it? The details description I got is as below
>  2 or 3 customers can you use a same user name  et password when
> using pppoe.
>
> it's urgent.... please kindly advise,thanks!
> Scott
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "ScottXiao163" <scottshaw at 163.com>

NB:

radiator)?