(RADIATOR) Radiator 3.17.1-20070902 broken by Net-SSLeay 1.32?

Mike McCauley mikem at open.com.au
Thu Sep 27 02:27:45 CDT 2007

Hello Robin,

thanks for reporting this.

We have not been able to reproduce any problems with keys and Net-SSLeay 1.32
on any platform including Solaris.

I suspect that your problem will be due to multiple conflicting versions of
Net-SSLeay and/or openssl being installed on the compile and/or target hosts.

eg openssl installed in both /usr and /usr/local, and one being used to
compile Net-SSLeay and the other at run time. Something like that.

Like you I dont see any changes in 1.32 that should be relevant.

If you continue to have a problem after eliminating that, will you please post
your configuration file and log file at trace level 4 to the list?

Cheers.

Mike McCauley                               mikem at open.com.au

TTLS, PEAP etc on Unix, Windows, MacOS, NetWare etc.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au