(RADIATOR) Profile and Framed-IP-Address

Robert Blayzor rblayzor at inoc.net
Mon Sep 24 11:09:10 CDT 2007

Anura Abayaratne wrote:
> But when we assign a static IP address  (Framed-IP-Address=192.168.8.1)
> defined in individual user profile while keeling the IP pool definition in
> the common Profile. Then that user can’t login.

You can't.  You need to remove the pool attribute when assigning static
IP addresses.  Otherwise you're confusing the router and it's not
knowing if you want a static or a pool, ie: make up your mind.

--
Robert Blayzor
INOC
rblayzor at inoc.net
http://www.inoc.net/~rblayzor/

YOUR PC's broken and I'VE got a problem?
 -- The BOFH Slogan

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au