(RADIATOR) PEAP problems

Barry Ard barry.ard at ualberta.ca
Mon Sep 17 11:41:55 CDT 2007

Hello,
We have a fairly new wireless environment using Cisco lightweight access
points and multiple WISMs. We are of course using Radiator for radius
and support PEAP and EAP-TTLS EAP types. Things are going well except
when using PEAP the only clients that work are the Microsoft native PEAP
clients and the linux wpa_supplicant. The Mac OSX PEAP and a Dell PEAP
clients fail. We have wire and air tcpdump captures and observe that
Radiator issues an ACCEPT-ACCEPT but fails during the subsequent key
exchange. We have played around with         EAPTLS_PEAPVersion and
EAPTLS_PEAPBrokenV1Label commands (which were necessary to get the linux
wpa_supplicant to work) but to no avail.

Does anyone have any similar experiences? Any pointers would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks,
Barry Ard

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au