(RADIATOR) Global SYSLOG logger

Matthew Watson matthew.watson at staff.netspace.net.au
Wed Oct 31 00:12:52 CST 2007

Hi Hugh

  That is what I have already done, in my config I have the following
global definitions

<Log SYSLOG>
        Facility radiusdebug
         Trace 3
</Log>

<Log FILE>
        Filename /var/log/test.log
        Trace 3
</Log>

The Log FILE works, but the Log SYSLOG does not.

I can force the messages to be sent to syslog with this very nasty
hack..

<Log FILE>
   Filename |/usr/bin/logger
   Trace 3