(RADIATOR) Radiator installation qiestion

Amit Chavan achavan at northwestern.edu
Thu May 31 14:23:21 CDT 2007

I am trying to configure Radiator to authenticate wireless users with
PEAP and mschap-v2. I am receiving following error message when I try to
launch my radius server (it never worked):
"Can't locate object method "new" via package "Radius::AuthFile"
(perhaps you forgot to load "Radius::AuthFile"?) at
Radius/Configurable.pm line 373, (FILE) line 22.
...caught at radiusd line 2
I am attaching a copy of configuration file that I created.

--
Thank you,
Amit Chavan