(RADIATOR) No PoolHint Found

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Sun May 20 21:55:00 CDT 2007

Hello Edward -

Depending on how your system has been designed, this may in fact be
normal.

If your NAS equipment has IP address pools defined for default use,
it may be the case that the IP address pools defined in Radiator are
only used for "special" purposes. Hence it may be normal for no
PoolHint to be found. Without knowing more details regarding your
system design it is not really possible to give definitive answers.

As mentioned previously - it is the presence or absence of a
"PoolHint" reply attribute in the user records in the database that
cause this.

What exactly do you expect to happen? How has your system been designed?

NB:

radiator)?
Have you checked the RadiusExpert wiki:
http://www.open.com.au/wiki/index.php/Main_Page