(RADIATOR) Radiator, Aruba, and RFC 3579

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Thu May 10 20:00:26 CDT 2007

Hello Wyman -

You can use the radpwtst utility to generate these requests and send
them to your equipment, which will of course need to be configured
correctly to process them.

Here is the help for radpwtst:

Radiator-3.17.1 hugh$ perl radpwtst -h
usage: radpwtst [-h] [-time] [-iterations n]
           [-trace [level]] [-s server] [-secret secret]
           [-noauth] [-noacct][-nostart] [-nostop] [-status]
           [-chap] [-mschap] [-mschapv2] [-eapmd5] [-eapotp] [-
eapgtc] [-sip]
           [-eaphex xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
           [-accton] [-acctoff] [-framed_ip_address address]
           [-auth_port port] [-acct_port port] [-identifier n]
           [-user username] [-password password]
           [-nas_ip_address address] [-nas_identifier string]
           [-nas_port port] [-nas_port_type type] [-service_type
service]
           [-calling_station_id string] [-called_station_id string]
           [-session_id string] [-interactive]
           [-delay_time n] [-session_time n] [-input_octets n]
           [-output_octets n] [-timeout n] [-dictionary file,file]
           [-gui] [-class string] [-useoldascendpasswords]
           [-code requestcode] [-raw data] [-rawfile filename]
           [-rawfileseq filename]
           [-outport port] [-bind_address dotted-ip-address]
           [attribute=value]...

You will need to check the Aruba documentation for a complete
description of what is required to be sent in the radius request
generated by radpwtst.

BTW - RFC 3579 refers to EAP - I suspect you might mean RFC 3576?

On 10 May 2007, at 23:43, Wyman Miles wrote:

NB:

radiator)?
Have you checked the RadiusExpert wiki:
http://www.open.com.au/wiki/index.php/Main_Page