(RADIATOR) Radiator service screen stuck / UH

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Sat Mar 31 03:39:25 CST 2007

Hello Scott -

Could you please tell me the name of the registered company that has
purchased this copy of Radiator?

Please reply to me directly.

I will need to know what hardware/software platform you are running
on, what versions of Radiator and Perl, and I will need to see a copy
of the configuration file and a trace 4 debug showing what is happening.

On 31 Mar 2007, at 17:59, scottshaw wrote:

> Hello,
> I am working in a network environment with Radiator radius server.
> NAS is
> Huawei CX200 switch. A few users logged in. The network admin use
> the
> users to add a few new users . Basic radius authentication passed.
> But the
> radiator command line window sometimes stuck there and don't
> response to
> users requests. Users think the radiator is down, and switch cut
> off the
> users then. And sometimes we hit the enter button on the radiator
> window and
> it comes out a lot of debug information ,which supposed to display
> when
> those users were doing the authentication 10 minutes ago.The trace
> level is
> 4. Using the default radius.cfg and add not much information.
> On the switch, the aaa setting is radius followed by local.But the
> radiator
> doesn't response ,and the user goes to local for authentication
> and it
> passed.Is this the correct behavior? If usre A is on radiator only,
> and B is
> on local only. Should user B get authentication successfully if it
> doesn't
> get response on radiator or radiator hang?
>
> The bad part to debug it is, the configure file and debug info are not
> allowed to copy out or send out through email because of the strict
> company
> policy. Hope you have any advice on this.
> Thanks!
> Regards
> Scott

NB: