(RADIATOR) Problem with OTP/Radmin and Cisco VPN 3000

Haakan Olofsson olofson at dax.net
Fri Mar 16 11:37:50 CST 2007

Hello

I solved the problem :)

Thank you for your attention on this matter, and
now my boss is testing the system. And i have
given my recommendation for your product.

Expect to hear from me soon.

/ Olofson

" I call the concept Marketing by not asking any questions first!"

                           Håkan Olofsson

                      SystemEngineer/UnixGuru

                           Tele2 Norge AS
                  Brynsengfaret 6 B , 0667 OSLO, Norway
           Telephone: +47 21319000, Fax: +47 21319100
                        Cell: +47 41319106
          e-mail: olofson at tele2.com or olofson at dax.net
                    Web: http://www.tele2.no

                  IRC: irc.daxnet.no (EFNET)