(RADIATOR) Radiator: Device-Watchdog-Request Problem

Mike McCauley mikem at open.com.au
Thu Jun 14 01:59:55 CDT 2007

Hello Arabella,

At present, it is not possible to disable the sending of
Device-Watchdog-Request. We can see that it may be possible for us to add a
new parameter which would optionally disable it, but maybe you should ask why
the peer does not react to Device-Watchdog, since it is a Diameter
requirement?

Cheers.

Mike McCauley                               mikem at open.com.au

TTLS, PEAP etc on Unix, Windows, MacOS, NetWare etc.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au