(RADIATOR) PEAP MSCHAPV2 Cisco 1200

Dominic J. Eidson deidson at seton.org
Wed Jun 13 08:30:19 CDT 2007

I just submitted a bug on this, and we're testing the latest patchset
(it doesn't say the patch includes the fix in the index yet, though).

The problem is/was that Radiator generated 16-byte MPPEKeys, instead of
32-byte MPPEKeys.

I can let you know in a short while (after we test) if it's fixed yet,
or not. :)

  -d.

--
Dominic J. Eidson