(RADIATOR) PEAP MSCHAPV2 Cisco 1200

Rogier Krieger rkrieger at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 09:16:31 CDT 2007

On 6/13/07, Jaskaran Singh <jsingh at fdu.edu> wrote:
> Has anyone successfully got the Cisco Aironet 1200 AP working with XP
> MS-CHAP v2, using PEAP.

Yes.

> What seems to be happening [...]

In order to make troubleshooting easier, you'd do best to include your
Radiator configuration and a trace 4 debug. Some further information
on the various software versions you're using might also be handy.

> Does anyone have any working configs for this?

My home test setup (Radiator 3.17) runs with both PEAP and EAP-TTLS,
against an OpenLDAP backend. The AP runs IOS 12.3(7)A2. Once my
certificates were in order (see the FAQ item on XP SP1), things
generally work fine. Details on my setup:

http://www.open.com.au/archives/radiator/2007-04/msg00005.html
 (use at your own risk :)

Cheers,

Rogier

--
If you don't know where you're going, any road will get you there.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au