(RADIATOR) New functionnalities for digipass.pl

SCHELL Jérôme (Ext ASTEK) ext.astek.jerome.schell at sncf.fr
Tue Jun 5 03:21:06 CDT 2007

Hello,

We are in the process of integrating Radiator in our infrastructure.
For that I had to hack a little the digipass.pl script in order to set some LDAP parameters when importing new digipass tokens.
The patch attached includes these modifications:
- a '-objectclass value1,value2,...' command line options that gives the possibility to set additional objectclass for created entries (the default objectclass 'top' and 'oscDigipassToken' are always included)
- a '-setldapvalue attr=value' command line options used to set the initial value of a LDAP attribute of all the imported digipass tokens (this can be used several times on the command line). For example you can set an 'import date' without modifying the entries afterward.

I also join a little patch for the radiator-ldap.schema where I just add two attributes in the same way as existing ones.

Regards.
--
Jérôme Schell
SNCF - DSIT XIF/IN