(RADIATOR) Original username

Fabio Prina fabio.prina at it.easynet.net
Tue Jul 24 12:05:19 CDT 2007

On Tue, 24 Jul 2007 09:26:48 -0700
"miko at yournetplus.com" <miko at yournetplus.com> wrote:

> Hi Fabio, take a look at section 5.2 "Special Characters" in the
> Radiator Reference. You'll find %u does exactly what you need.

Hi Miko,

I have already tried use the %u, I'm sure in a wrong way :-)

I try to explain better my problem, the actual (unfortunately not
modifiable) configuration is something like (not so good)

RewriteUsername     s/@milan.it$/\@it/
RewriteUsername     s/@rome.it$/\@it/
RewriteUsername     s/@venice.it$/\@it/
RewriteUsername     s/@florence.it$/\@it/

<Handler Realm=/it/>
</Handler>

<Handler Realm=/test/>
</Handler>

Now I must add some new Handler based on original Realm (or user name)
and (a new) Client-Identifier

<Handler Client-Identifier=/NEW_CI/,Realm=/milan.it/>
</Handler>

<Handler Client-Identifier=/NEW_CI/,Realm=/rome.it/>
</Handler>

The problem is that the globals RewriteUsername delete the realm and
the request "Could not find a handler"

PS:
I have used the %u in this "funny way":

<Handler Client-Identifier=/NEW_CI/,%u=/rome.it/>

thanks
--
Fabio

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au