(RADIATOR) Micros-Fidelio support

Mike McCauley mikem at open.com.au
Wed Jan 31 15:53:37 CST 2007

Hello all,

We have made some significant improvements to the support for the
Micros-Fidelio Opera hotel Property Management System.

The new AuthBy FIDELIO module now supports TCP-IP connections as well as
serial connections to Opera, as well as a number of other improvements.

The new module is not yet certified by Micros, (we are working with them on
that), but we would welcome any alpha testing by operators in the meantime.

New versions of the AuthBy FIDELIO and example configuration file are in the
latest patch set.

Reports direct to me please.

Cheers.

Mike McCauley                               mikem at open.com.au

TTLS, PEAP etc on Unix, Windows, MacOS, NetWare etc.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au