(RADIATOR) Consolidate fields

Arthur Konovalov kasjas at hot.ee
Fri Jan 19 03:07:47 CST 2007

Hugh Irvine wrote:

> Hello Arthur -
>
> You will need to use a PreProcessingHook in your Realm or Handler to
> manipulate the radius attribute(s) as required.
>
> There are some example hooks in "goodies/hooks.txt" showing how to do
> similar things.

Hi.

Thank You for hint.
I wrote small PreProcessingHook script (my first one in Perl :) ) for
consolidate:

sub {
    my $p=${$_[0]};
    my $vaalp;
    if (my @avpair = $p->get_attr('SDP-Media-Description')) {
    foreach my $avpair (@avpair) {
        $vaalp = $vaalp . $avpair . " ";
    }
    $p->change_attr('SDP-Media-Description', $vaalp);
    }
    if (my @avpair = $p->get_attr('SDP-Session-Description')) {
    foreach my $avpair (@avpair) {
        $vaalp = $vaalp . $avpair . " ";
    }
    $p->change_attr('SDP-Session-Description', $vaalp);
    }
}

Regards,
AK