(RADIATOR) Re: Grouped Diameter AVP to Radius conversion

Arthur Konovalov kasjas at hot.ee
Mon Jan 15 02:00:12 CST 2007

Mike McCauley wrote:
> Hello Arthur,
>
> we have now added support for copying the contents of Grouped attributes from
> Diameter to to Radius

Hi.

Thank You, good job!

To be honest, I attach diff file with changes for my needs.
I hope that my changes are clear :)

OT:
In todo list You have plan to release separate Diameter server.
What You think about first practical step in this direction- making
possibilities in ServerDiameter to store Diameter's AVP-s directly to
detail file and/or import to MySQL without converting to Radius?

Regards,
Arthur