(RADIATOR) Re: Diameter Vendor-Specific-Application-Id - where to place

Arthur Konovalov kasjas at hot.ee
Thu Jan 11 05:32:53 CST 2007

Mike McCauley wrote:
> But I dont understand why you need to add these attrs?

I had problem with session establishing (CER-CEA).
But now is clear that it works without these attrs.
Thaks anyway. I haven't any big experince with Perl.

> And should we make arrangements for this to be configurable?

I don't know yet. Possibly not.

My purpose is storing accounting data to MySQL database. Currently I
collect it to 'detail' file
and next task is properly assign missing avp values (dictionary?).

AK

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au