(RADIATOR) AuthBy SQL failover

Arthur Konovalov kasjas at hot.ee
Tue Feb 27 04:59:55 CST 2007

Hugh Irvine wrote:

> There appears to be something amiss with your configuration file, as
> the debug shows this:
>
> ERR: Could not connect to SQL database with DBI->connect
> dbi:mysql:emm:emm2, , :  Access denied for user 'root'@'emm2' (using
> password: NO)
>
> The second connection is going to "emm2", not "emm3".

Shame me, I slightly  edited those lines (to hide user names, server
names and passwords) and typo occurs. Really emm3 presents in logfile:

Tue Feb 27 09:17:00 2007: ERR: Could not connect to SQL database with
DBI->connect dbi:mysql:emm:emm3, , :  Access denied for user
'root'@'emmftp2' (using password: NO)

So my question about DBUsername and DBAuth for each DBSource remains.
Unfortunately  I haven't possibilities to build any test environment
right now.

Regards,
Arthur

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au