(RADIATOR) AuthBy SQL failover

Arthur Konovalov kasjas at hot.ee
Tue Feb 27 04:11:25 CST 2007

Hi!

Small question about failover to backup SQL if primary server is down.
I have two identical SQL servers named emm1 (primary) and emm3 (backup).
Radiator running on server emm2.
Today happend primary server fail, but Radiator fails switch to another
server too.

My config:
    <AuthBy SQL>
    DBSource    dbi:mysql:emm:emm1
    DBSource    dbi:mysql:emm:emm3
    DBUsername    user
    DBAuth        pass
    AuthSelect
    AccountingTable    imst

And logfile:
Tue Feb 27 09:17:00 2007: ERR: Could not connect to SQL database with
DBI->connect dbi:mysql:emm:emm1, user, pass:
Tue Feb 27 09:17:00 2007: ERR: Could not connect to SQL database with
DBI->connect dbi:mysql:emm:emm2, , :  Access denied for user
'root'@'emm2' (using password: NO)
Tue Feb 27 09:17:00 2007: ERR: Could not connect to any SQL database.
Request is ignored. Backing off for 600 seconds

I have heavy accounting traffic and can't make any tests. So, my question:
Is there mandatory  DBUsername and DBAuth for each DBSource even if they
same?
Like this:
    DBSource    dbi:mysql:emm:emm1
    DBUsername    user