(RADIATOR) Session based Lawful Intercepts

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Mon Feb 26 18:09:36 CST 2007

Hello Robert -

Further to this, there are additional requirements over and above
Radiator.

You will also need some sort of warrant insertion so that the user
authentication for the specific user returns the required attributes,
and you will also need some mediation device which will receive the
tap data and package it according to your LI agency requirements.

hope that helps

On 27 Feb 2007, at 10:46, Mike McCauley wrote:

> Hello Robert,
>
> We have just added support for the cisco-li-configuration attribute
> required
> to use Cisco's Lawful Intercept support. There is also a brief
> document
> describing how to configure and use it in goodies/cisco_li.txt in
> the latest
> patch set.
>
> Pls let me know how you get on.
>
> Cheers.
>

> On Tuesday 27 February 2007 05:09, Robert Blayzor wrote:
>> Can Radiator support support Cisco session based LI without much
>> fuss?
>>
>> More info:
>> http://tinyurl.com/2xo4hp
>>

>> More specifically:
>>
>> "The RADIUS server must support encoding and decoding of salt-
>> encrypted
>> attributes."
>>
>> Anything on goodies with this?
>>
>> Also, any goodies to play around with COA?
>
> --
> Mike McCauley                               mikem at open.com.au
> Open System Consultants Pty. Ltd            Unix, Perl, Motif, C++,
> WWW
> 9 Bulbul Place Currumbin Waters QLD 4223 Australia   http://
> www.open.com.au
> Phone +61 7 5598-7474                       Fax   +61 7 5598-7070

> Platypus, Freeside, TACACS+, PAM, external, Active Directory, EAP,
> TLS,
> TTLS, PEAP etc on Unix, Windows, MacOS, NetWare etc.

NB:

radiator)?

and DIAMETER translation agent.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au