(RADIATOR) Authenticating MS l2tp/clients on a cisco VPN server

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Tue Feb 20 15:00:58 CST 2007

Hello Bob -

Thanks for the additional information.

As long as the MS VPN client can connect to the Cisco and the Cisco
can then send a RADIUS authentication request to Radiator it should
be possible to do what you describe.

The best thing to do is set up a test lab and try it out. Once we
have a trace 4 debug from Radiator to look at we will be able to see
what is possible.

NB:

radiator)?

and DIAMETER translation agent.