(RADIATOR) New to RADIUS and Cisco--please help!

Steve Hahn stevehahn at gospellight.com
Fri Feb 9 11:32:49 CST 2007

Apologies in advance for my ³newbie² questions:

We¹ve got a Cisco ASA 5510 which currently authenticates VPN users via a
shared key. I¹m installing Radiator in order to begin authenticating VPN
users against our Open Directory (LDAP) server. I¹m a relative beginner so I
need any tips that anyone can offer... I¹m reading all the documentation I
can get my hands on, but if anyone¹s got links to some reading that¹s
specific to my situation, or maybe tips from folks that are in similar
situations, I¹m all ears!