(RADIATOR) Threading support (again)

Dominic J. Eidson deidson at seton.org
Tue Aug 28 08:18:10 CDT 2007

I don't know if Radiator does it now, but IMHO, if you bind Radiator to
a specific IP address, any traffic sourced by that Radiator instance
should come from that IP. And yes, you can set a source address for UDP
traffic.

Don't ask me how to deal with binding to multiple adresses, though. :)

  - d.

--
Dominic J. Eidson
Network Engineer