(RADIATOR) Cleaning up configuration

Matthew Watson matthew.watson at staff.netspace.net.au
Mon Aug 27 04:07:25 CDT 2007

I've played with this a little, for some reason I'm getting duplicate
results, is there any reason for this? would this mean that for some
reason (configuration error?) a particular handler is being called
twice (or more) for the same request?

After doing a 10 minute stats log,

# wc -l stats-1188205354
335 stats-1188205354
# cat stats-1188205354 | sort | uniq | wc -l
172

Any idea whats going on here?

Regards,
Matthew Watson