(RADIATOR) motorola canopy and radiator

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Fri Aug 17 17:12:46 CDT 2007

Hello Michael -

We will need to see a copy of your Radiator configuration file
together with a trace 5 debug from Radiator showing what is happening.

It would also be very useful to see packet dumps of the freeradius
access accept and the Radiator access accept to see what is different.

On 18 Aug 2007, at 01:14, Michael Shoemaker wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> We have a client that is using a 900mhz Motorola Advantage Platform
> AP with
> CANOPY 7.2.9 and they are unable to authenticate against radiator.
>
> They can authenticate against a freeradius server using the same
> radius
> information. We have watched the packet traffic and can see that
> access-accept packets are being sent from radius to the AP,
> however, we have
> no way to see from the AP to the SM.
>
> Has anyone else come across this and or anyone have any advice on
> where to go
> from here?
>
> We got motorola on the phone, and they told us "We don't support
> radiator" and
> would continue to repeat that throughout the conversation.
>
> I have used my google-fu to the best of my ability and have found
> nothing to
> indicate a direction to go on this.
>
> Thanks for any help you may be able to provide.

NB:

radiator)?
Have you checked the RadiusExpert wiki:
http://www.open.com.au/wiki/index.php/Main_Page