(RADIATOR) Radiator and Active Directory

Kem Hartley kdh162 at cse.psu.edu
Wed Aug 1 10:51:42 CDT 2007

Hello,
	I'm trying to use radiator to authenticate remote access vpn users.
Logon credentials are only userid and password.  So a user attempts to
log on using their userid, userXYZ with password, somepassword.  I would
like radiator to check whether or not userXYZ is a staff or faculty
member based on ldap attribute "description".  If the check succeeds, it
validates userid and password via AuthBy KRB5.  Is there a way to do
this?  I've got the kerberos part working, but not the ldap check.

Thanks in advance.

--Kem

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au