(RADIATOR) No address available error

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Fri Apr 13 02:29:36 CDT 2007

Hello Fuat -

The only way to tell what is happening is to look at a trace 4 debug
in conjunction with your configuration file.

There are only two possiblities - either too many IP addresses are
being allocated, or not all IP addresses are being released.

The most usual cause of this sort of problem is missing stop packets
resulting in IP addresses not being released correctly.

The next most usual cause is multiple IP addresses being allocated in
error.

As mentioned the only way to tell what is happening is to look at a
trace 4 debug together with your configuration file.

On 13 Apr 2007, at 16:48, Fuat Demir ((Garanti Teknoloji)) wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have a IP pool range ( 20 x 254 = 5080 IP). And i have about 1000
> client to be authenticated and authorized. Last two week i
> encountered with this problem second time ; "No address available"
> message appears in the logs. In the config file, the
> DeafultLeaseTime has been set 3600 when i first got this error.
> Then i changed it to 28800, but yesterday i got this error again. I
> think it is an issue about my lease time problem.
>
> The RADPOOL table is geting increase rapidly. I have to set the
> STATE field "0" for temporary solution.
>
> Please make your suggestions about this issue.
>

> This message and attachments are confidential and intended solely
> for the individual(s) stated in this
> message. If you received this message although you are not the
> addressee, you are responsible to keep the
> message confidential. The sender has no responsibility for the
> accuracy or correctness of the
> information in the message and its attachments. Our company shall
> have no liability for any changes
> or late receiving, loss of integrity and confidentiality, viruses
> and any damages caused in
> anyway to your computer system.
>
> Bu mesaj ve ekleri, mesajda gonderildigi belirtilen kisi/kisilere
> ozeldir ve gizlidir. Bu mesajin muhatabi
> olmamaniza ragmen tarafiniza ulasmis olmasi halinde mesaj
> iceriginin gizliligi ve bu gizlilik yukumlulugune
> uyulmasi zorunlulugu tarafiniz icin de soz konusudur. Mesaj ve
> eklerinde yer alan bilgilerin dogrulugu ve
> guncelligi konusunda gonderenin ya da sirketimizin herhangi bir
> sorumlulugu bulunmamaktadir. Sirketimiz
> mesajin ve bilgilerinin size degisiklige ugrayarak veya gec
> ulasmasindan, butunlugunun ve gizliliginin
> korunamamasindan, virus icermesinden ve bilgisayar sisteminize
> verebilecegi herhangi bir zarardan
> sorumlu tutulamaz.

NB:

radiator)?