(RADIATOR) Fwd: EAPAnonymous - Different behaviour for EAP-TTLS and PEAP

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Thu Apr 12 03:18:03 CDT 2007

Hello Rogier -

Thanks for the additional information.

I have had a look at the debug traces and I am a bit confused as to
what I am looking at.

Could you please provide a bit more detail about the tests you have
tried and the expected outcomes versus the actual outcomes?

NB:

radiator)?
Have you checked the RadiusExpert wiki:
http://www.open.com.au/wiki/index.php/Main_Page