(RADIATOR) Reversing a PreAuthHook

Peter Bates Peter.Bates at lshtm.ac.uk
Tue Sep 26 07:05:37 CDT 2006

Hello all...

> Hugh Irvine <hugh at open.com.au> 09/26/06 1:14 AM >>>
>Hello Peter -

>You should just use an appropriate SearchFilter with the LDAP query
>you want to run, rather than an AuthAttrDef.

>See section 5.36.15 in the Radiator 3.15 reference manual ("doc/
>ref.html").

Okay, at the risk of sounding stupid...

I have

SearchFilter (&(objectclass=inetOrgPerson)(%0=%1))

already.

If I'm trying to find out if groupMembership (which includes many
groups) doesn't contain

cn=RADIUS-Users,ou=BMAS,ou=SCHOOL,o=LSHTM

how do I add it?

Most things I've tried so far throw:

Tue Sep 26 13:04:05 2006: ERR: ldap search failed with error
LDAP_INVALID_DN_SYNTAX.

Thanks, I'd be grateful for any suggestions!

Peter Bates, Systems Support Officer, IT Services.
London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine.
Telephone:0207-958 8353 / Fax: 0207- 636 9838

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au