(RADIATOR) Reversing a PreAuthHook

Peter Bates peter.bates at lshtm.ac.uk
Tue Sep 26 07:37:45 CDT 2006

Hello again all...

Responding to my post, tsk tsk.

I realize that the SearchFilter

(&(%0=%1)(objectClass=inetOrgPerson)(groupMembership=cn=RADIUS-Users<snip>))

works... as I was being slightly foxed by the returned 'No such user' when
of course that was exactly right.

However, I am still stumped that I am trying to negate the above, and
using 'groupMembership!=' is invalid.

I haven't got a nice and simple attribute in my LDAP server (in reality
Novell's eDirectory) like 'wirelessaccess=disabled' but I'm just trying
to find a simple mechanism to allow us to block access to the RADIUS
server for 'problem' users.

Any suggestions gratefully received, particularly if I am approaching this
the wrong way or a bit back to front!

Peter Bates,
Systems Support Officer,
London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au