(RADIATOR) multiple LDAP servers

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Thu Sep 21 19:08:47 CDT 2006

Hello Jethro -

Unfortunately there is no easy way to do what you describe as the
logging happens after all of the AuthBy clauses have been run.

Radiator doesn't keep track of the AuthBy sequence internally, other
than the overall result.

Your only alternative is use an AuthBy INTERNAL and write a hook to
call your AuthBy clauses and log whatever you need.

There are numerous example hooks in "goodies/hooks.txt".

NB:

radiator)?

and DIAMETER translation agent.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au