(RADIATOR) associating clients with handlers

Stuart Kendrick skendric at fhcrc.org
Fri Sep 8 16:15:08 CDT 2006

hi hugh,

ok, i don't have a story to tell around this

i started with the simplified file, your example below ... it worked ...
and then i gradually built it up until it looked my original ... it
worked at every step ... and finally, i tried my original ... and it worked

my apologies for creating a red herring; thank you for your assistance

--sk

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au